Terms and Conditions
The owner of the online store is SIA "Ole wood" (further in the text referred as "the company"), registration no. 40203169485, legal address - Jurmala, Kauguri, Skolas Street 11-19. If you have any questions about the online store, delivery or any other question, please fill out the contact form, call 23997010 or write on Whatsapp (while in the workshop, we may not hear your calls when producing luminaires) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller of the goods offered in this online store SIA "Ole wood", registration no. 40203169485, legal address Jūrmala, Kauguri, Skolas Street 11-19 from one side, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and on the other side, the person performing the order, hereinafter called the Buyer, concludes the following Agreement:
General terms :
- The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
- The goods in the online shop are produced after individual order, the time of production of the luminaires is 7-10 working days, for wooden cards – 2 working days.
- Some goods are available on site, they can be received at Jurmala, Kauguri, Talsi highway 39-1 (payment by credit card only), or sent to the indicated address within 1 business day. For availability, write to email@example.com or call 23997010.
- The color of the products may differ from the picture, because of the resolution of phones and computer monitors.
- For products with gradient (multi-color transition), the color may vary, as the color of each luminaire is hand-made.
- For products that are not dyed or treated with oils, the wood texture may vary.
- Product warranty time is 2 years. The user can replace the batteries by removing the battery cover (with the company logo), however if the user removes the back cover of the luminaire, the warranty may be refused as the electrical part of the luminaire may be damaged by removing the back cover.
Delivery and payment
- The buyer orders the goods through this website, specifying the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered.
- The Buyer has an opportunity to pay for the goods by using the payment options in the online shop or by paying the invoice corresponding to the order prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail.
- The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without
- The production of goods is started only after the Seller receives money in the bank account.
- Delivery costs depend on the type of delivery chosen by the Buyer. For delivery options, see section – DELIVERY.
- In case if delivery is delayed, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer.
- The Seller shall deliver the goods within 14 business days of receiving the payment for the goods.
Cancellation and return policy
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the goods within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the Goods by sending the Seller a letter of refusal. The Seller shall send a cancellation letter to the Buyer by e-mail on the Buyer's request.
- The Buyer is obligated to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the cancellation letter. All expenses in returning the goods to the Seller must be paid by the Buyer.
- In the event of a defect, the Seller shall pay all costs related to the exchange or return of the goods.
The buyer may not exercise the right of cancellation if:
- The Buyer has requested to make changes in the goods (they are made according to the individual order), then the Seller does not accept the goods and does not change them.
- Article 12 (6) of the Law of the Republic of Latvia on Consumer Protection states that "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer the right to withdraw or withhold compensation in the event of damage to the product, inappropriate handling of the product during use or failure to comply with the instructions if the original packaging of the product is lost or if its packaging is visibly damaged.
- By entering the required information when making an order, the Buyer confirms that he/she has read the terms and agrees that the data provided by him/her is used to allow the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and to deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the Latvian legislation.
- By entering the information, Buyer agrees that he/she will receive notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order to the specified e-mail address.